Tuesday 19 June 2012

hari-hari yang kritikal

I just arrived at laboratory.
for my numerical lab.
BUT.
in this class, memang sepatah haram aku tak faham.
sebab this class is about playing with coding
kena faham command, kod and whatever. 
so, the best part. 
I do online at the back
read the gossip blog. and berangan tengok gambar membe kahwin !
auwww ! what the awesome time kan.
hikhikhik

so, before my lecturer come, I steal a few minutes to update my blog.
ouhh. kalau kat rumah tu. rasa macam tak cukup saat nak update blog.
tapi terlebih ruang dan waktu dok ngadap facebook.
padahal, baca status orang je pun.

and this week. bakal jadi kritikal week. 
before I start my exam next week on 30 jun 2012
imagine. vector calculus test in this thursday.
cost accounting test on this friday.
And very sad part is my heart is like 'disembelih' oleh sesuatu
sedih oke !

rasa macam menyesal pulak. 

one more thing. mathematical method assignment that should be finish up. 
and do submit before this saturday.
WHAT a busy week.
and my head like wanna explode.

so, here.
my exam will come after.
and next week week will be the pack time.
because should be isi with study.
kononnye la.



No comments:

Post a Comment

memang bulat lah mata korang yang komen. haa. komen lah lagi dengan mate yang bulat. ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NUFFNANG good